Listen to this Podcast with Ian who is the founder of Zip Recruiter.
Here are my key takeaways from this interview that is well worth your time:
- Success is not measured by how unhealthy you become.
- Rarely ever have more than 2 paragraphs in an email.
- Make the 1st sentence the main point or takeaway.
- What can I do to help?
- Tell me what your last company did and how it was different from the competition?
- You found a problem you now own. How do we fix it?
- Hire people who will tell you what they think you should do.
- Perfect the art of stoicism. Stoicism is defined by Ian as the art of listening.
- Management By Walking Around
- A “Can Do” positivity is always rewarded.
- Be a person who just gets stuff done.
- How would you describe yourself in 2 to 5 words?
- Do you have the will to act?